but there were four full boxes of cookies on the counter & a half jar of peanut butter.
a bowl of cereal, five mugs of hot chocolate, a box & a half of cookies, two pb&j sandwiches, & a bunch of other horrible things later, i'm over my toilet asking why on earth this has happened again. there was no fulfillment in eating it all, nor is there any in purging it. most of it i didn't even get up, so now
i'm just a fatty fatty fatty failure.
again.
i tomorrow i'm going to go pick up my turbo-jam set. i'm so excited!
next week monday-friday i would like to do some sort of super-set up cleanse diet. i want to not purge once in those entire five days. (speaking from the perspective of someone who hasn't not purged for more than a few in a row in almost nine months.) i'll post up the regimen tomorrow & i would love it if anyone would like to do it or their own altered version with me.
once i get back into this right & proper without purging maybe i'll talk about life again, but until then i don't even deserve one so what's the point.
here's some skinny to get you through the night,
staystrong.
page.




I HATE when people leave food out! It feels sometimes like if I hadn't known it was there, I wouldn't have wanted it. :P
ReplyDeleteRandom note: I don't like the company that you bought the turbo jam from. Not trying to be pessimistic, just never buy their stupid yoga booty ballet. >_>
Hey love, I'm not eating until Monday either so I'm here to do it with you! xx
ReplyDeleteHey hon. Staring tomorrow (Monday), I'm definitely back on track. This week I had off, so I ate and ate, and didn't exercise. The effects have been terrible. So if you post your plan, I'll join you.
ReplyDeleteHope your fast went ok. <3
ReplyDelete