for my english class i need to write an interview with someone important. it has to include an unexpected twist, more like something you wouldn't expect in that person, & you must dig deep to reveal it.
ex: interview with young girl about love - twist her first love gave her aids.
i'm also allowed to interview more than one person to combine their traits & stories into one.
so you guys are my important people.
i need to get this done soon, & what i would hope is anyone who can, pretty please answer these few questions & either comment your reply, or preferably e-mail me at pagesofsweetpeas@yahoo.ca (make sure i know who you are on blogger)(unless you want to be super-secret or something). i'll keep everything anonymous
i need to know more about you all, please be as descriptive as possible.
also include any interesting facts or stories, even direct me towards an important post you've written if you don't want to repeat yourself, but if you don't have enough time to write a lot, anything is much appreciated.
shall we begin?
1. When did your bizarre eating behavior begin?
2. When did you notice it was different/ have you always known?
3. Is this a choice?
4. Once you figured yourself out, did you do any research into eating disorders?
5. How much does this affect your social life & relationships in general, & in what ways?
if you can, reply to pagesofsweetpeas@yahoo.ca
thank you so much, staystrong.
page.

hi, i'm 22 and i work in an institution for young people to get "back on track" and learn how to handle life. i show them how important social acception is and that trusting and loving people is important to survive and how not to get of track again. turn around: i do not like people. i don't have many friends. i don't tell them what i think about. i am tempted to quit and go on a long trip around the world, just to find a nice place to suicide. i don't talk about that in my blog. my blog is about weight loss. intrested for an interview?
ReplyDeletesending an email! :)
ReplyDeleteEmailed you! :)
ReplyDelete1. the day my best friend got her first boyfriend. we were 12. i lay in the bath that night and decided that my diet would be my new best friend.
ReplyDelete2. i always knew
3. there are times when it stopped being a choice. when people got angry at me i wished i could stop. but i couldn't
4. i've always liked reading about anorexia but i don't especially relate to much of it.
5. no one knows or cares at this stage
1. When did your bizarre eating behavior begin?
ReplyDeletefour years ago when I started to drift from my best friend.
2. When did you notice it was different/ have you always known?
A year later when a friend asked me if I was 'anorexic or something' during lunch.
3. Is this a choice?
Yes
4. Once you figured yourself out, did you do any research into eating disorders?
I read book after book, I always enjoyed reading about them but I guess you could say my interest picked up after I had a name for my 'diet'.
5. How much does this affect your social life & relationships in general, & in what ways?
It affects many of my relationships. Most of them people don't know about my eating disorder but it causes me to push people away and snap at the slightest things.
1. When did your bizarre eating behavior begin?
ReplyDeleteLast year, around the time I turned 14. Before, I had become more interested in fashion - seeing the models affected me more than I thought it did. I was more involved with sports too - I was on the swimming and cross country teams and I surfed. Everyone seems to be perfect except me.
2. When did you notice it was different/ have you always known?
My little sister asked me if I was an anorexic. She had just learned about it in health class at school.
3. Is this a choice?
At the beginning it wasn't but after my mom pointed out that I was eating less than I had before, I became more conscious of it and the choices I was making about what I was eating.
4. Once you figured yourself out, did you do any research into eating disorders?
I love to read books and I also googled it. I don't seem to relate to any of the articles or novels though.
5. How much does this affect your social life & relationships in general, & in what ways?
I can be paranoid when people start talking about diets and food or ask my questions about my eating habits. I always think that they are on to me or know something.