:( please keep your head up. University sucks for me, but I'm trying to keep a positive outlook even though there are times when I just break down and bawl. Just keep thinking good things will happen and you'll be able to deal with the bad stuff.
I HATED 12th grade while it was happening but in retrospect I want it back. Not the part where I was fat but the youthful part. You see I'm an old hag at 26. I'm going to a party later......a botox party.
As an Asian if you need me to beat up people I'll send the Yakuza or the Triad. Or throw sushi at them. No one likes a raw fish slap. Think about it.
I'm sorry to hear that. :[
ReplyDeleteit does. been there. now im a senior but in college. hold on to your youth! i feel old already:(
ReplyDeletethis girl is so beautiful. my new favorite. my new favorite.
What you make of it. :)
ReplyDelete:( please keep your head up. University sucks for me, but I'm trying to keep a positive outlook even though there are times when I just break down and bawl. Just keep thinking good things will happen and you'll be able to deal with the bad stuff.
ReplyDeleteI HATED 12th grade while it was happening but in retrospect I want it back. Not the part where I was fat but the youthful part. You see I'm an old hag at 26. I'm going to a party later......a botox party.
ReplyDeleteAs an Asian if you need me to beat up people I'll send the Yakuza or the Triad. Or throw sushi at them. No one likes a raw fish slap. Think about it.