WARNING: the following thoughts are very disconnected. it's been a week since i last saw/talked to/made out with green.
he hasn't called.
he's probably screwing someone else.
i did find it surprising that i didn't get any angry comments on my last post telling me how stupid i was for being with green again because that's all i got in real life.
well if any of you thought it, you were right.
well .. the girl he's probably been fucking/stoned with for the last week's best friends brother, asked me to go get coffee with him.
apparently that's a date.
i wouldn't know, i don't go on them often.
lucy went to a cottage for the weekend, i miss her dearly. thank go for cell phones, we still txt every so often.
we've actually been exercising together. monday we're hoping to attend a yoga class. we keep this up & we'll hit a real gym together. she want's me to get a membership to humber collages gym so we can go together but i'm too nervous.
lucy's was making me do an exercise video for every time i thought of green.
i passed the hundreds so now it's just minutes.
i'll be working out for days..
in the last week mother has done all her regular abusive things;
called me a fattie/porkie-pig/fat/can't-stop-shoveling-in-food.
laughed in my face/laughed when i cried.
i don't think our relationship's getting better.
i've been binging a lot. my stomach's so stretched it's too hard to fast anymore.
i miss empty.
might be soon anyways; mother announced she's not supporting me anymore. no food.

date is tuesday, let's call him normal boy. NB.
so, how do dates between normal people go?
staystrong, page.
Your mother sounds awful.
ReplyDeleteNo one deserves to be treated that way.
It's awesome you have someone to work out with!
Good luck on your date, have fun.
I never did like the color of green anyways. I love dates! If we're talking about the fruit..the actual social tradition, not so much. Hope you have better luck than I usually do and I'm sure you will. Sorry about your mom, I'm unusually blessed.
ReplyDeleteAgain, good luck in everything.
Your mom...sucks. Wow, Jesus. You're really strong for putting up with her. Your workout buddy sounds like a sweetheart, and I'm sure you'll have fun on your date. Just be yourself and BREATHE. Oh, and I love that last pic. Gorgeous! xoxo
ReplyDeletei agree with all of the above, a mother should NEVER call her daughter fat.
ReplyDeleteFuck your mom. She's just jealous and angry, probably resenting you.
ReplyDeleteAnd I LOVE the top pic. You'll look like that someday. <3