how? i don't know, but after all i am using the same account as my last found blog.
stupid?but i really didn't want to have to re-arrange another aspect of my life because of her.
possibly.
a lot has happened within the last week, more than i though possible. & its been horrible not posting, not getting your wonderful words of support or advice.
i had no idea how much this blog was part of my life, & that may be a little crazy/creepy/odd seeing as i've only had it for a little over a month. (has it really only been that?)
so-so-so much to say; but i'm going to make this an incredibly short post until i can get everything else that's happened straight enough in my head to type.
miss you all,
i'm still reading your blogs!
a big hello to my four (woah) new followers; africana, petal, sophie, & the dreamer!
(HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO SOME, & I'M GOING TO ALSO JOIN THE FUCK VALENTINES DAY REVOLUTION WITH MANY.)
staystrong & sleep-tight.
page.
little red dress - valentines day wear thinspo?

Hello. I've been flipping through your blog and reading... the binging... oh my god. I feel that SO DEEPLY... I felt like I was reading something I wrote... WOW. I empathize with you, dear... Really, I do. I hope your mom didn't find your blog... :(
ReplyDeleteStay Strong <3
Hello page!
ReplyDeleteI hope your mother didn't find your blog... I know how awful it is to be discovered on here *hugs* and it's not creepy at all, I'm really attached to my blog, haha.
Sorry to read you've had a tough week, I hope you're okay.
Petal xo
I also hope your blog has not been found. I guess that is the good thing about having left home, though I was always worried that Andy would find my blog. Now he knows about it, I feel better, so now I don't have to minimise each page when he walks into my study. Anyway, just wanted you to know I am thinking of you!
ReplyDelete*hugs*
Sarah
i was paranoid about that for a bit i was constantly checking her internet history and there was nothing so i breathed easy might be worth checking if you can
ReplyDeletex