this morning i was 105.5 lbs; which is .5 away from where i wanted to be today.
i do however - have a horrible flu, so i've decided to graciously give myself some leeway here.
i'm seventeen today. WOO-coughfaintdiecough-HOO. i'm going to pretend that my birthday is another day though because i refuse to acknowledge the fact that i'm this sick today. if i cannot heal my body, i'll just have to re-arrange the calendar & harvesting/lunar consequences be dammed.
new goal (for when im better): eat 800 calories a day, no more. reasonable right? & i'll try to stay around that so i wont have the urge to binge the next day. [example - the 3772calories i ate saturday. mind you that was after a tw day fast & i fasted the day after that too. but still, gross right? ew. i'm almost sure that's what got my system all out of wack to give me the flu too.]
i will very soon promise to write a real post. & i see i have new followers, which i will check out too!
so glad to be back on track.
go to go take medicine - insert buckleys joke? < please tell me if you got that.]
staystrong,
page.

YAY!!!! I am so happy for you!!!! Congratulations!!! Your doing so great. Happy Birthday too!!! I hope you fight the flu, I kno that kinda sucks. But you are so strong nonetheless and have so much to be happy for.
ReplyDelete...that was your birthday? Mine too! Same age and all, I turned seventeen yesterday, lol. Happy birthday! <3 Congratulations on hitting 105 (or nearly, it's close enough) =]
ReplyDeleteHappy belated birthday. I would love to be 105. I'm seething with friendly jealously. I do hope you get better.
ReplyDelete